June 4, 2010

Young'uns Get It All

Striking Against! Younger Siblings Being More Amazing Than You.

So I think I just struck gold. Talent. In the form of my six year old sister. She wanted a turn at taking pictures of me in a fake photo shoot I had to ease my boredom. She not only produced pretty good pictures, she told me what poses to do, and they weren't completely retarded.
I'm so jealous! Why didn't I have that talent when I was a young'un? I mean don't get me wrong, she's a freak, but she has talent! The only talent I showed at age six was the ability to say NO. All the time. While it's provided me with a very useful skill as a teenager, it's not too much of a big deal.
This is a picture she told me expressly to pose in. Not too shabby.. For a six year old. And she has the attitude to match. "No.. NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? That's NOT how I told you to be".

Strike out little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment