June 4, 2010

Idiots..

Striking Against! Stupid People.

Sometimes, I really do wonder. How were some people raised? Because it obviously wasn't anywhere near civilisation. Otherwise, you would think, they'd have picked up basic english, manners maybe.. But no, it seems, even though we're the most advanced species on this planet, some of our population doesn't seem to be smarter than a worm. I don't understand how some are able to find the most nasal pitch in their voice range, adapt it to speaking, and use it at all times. I also can not fathom why anyone would do such a thing.
And, why, why, why do the breed? They all seem to have excessive amounts of children. No one, can possibly need that many children can they?
But I suppose, each to their own. I just wish I couldn't actually hear or see them.. And now that I think about it, they do have a purpose in society. It's actually quite funny to laugh at them.

Strike out my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment